People who have health insurance are often concerned about whether or not it will cover their medical expenses. While their case it being addressed, Richard explains what type of insurance will generally cover the expenses during a personal injury case in Alpharetta, Georgia.

The answer to this question is “yes.” The health insurance company has an obligation (from you paying the premiums) to pay for your injuries. So the insurance coverage will pay for your medical bills during your personal injury case in Alpharetta, Georgia.

In many personal injury cases, there is not even any insurance available. People often ask, “can you still even handle a personal injury case if I don’t have any insurance?” The answer to this question is yes, we can help you. There are many medical providers around the Atlanta area that will provide medical services for you, even if you do not have insurance. This is typically called a doctor’s lien or a medical lien. In either of these cases, they’ll agree to provide these medical services for you and then place a lean on the case which will then be paid for out of the recovery in your personal injury case. This is a smart idea if you do not have health insurance to cover it.

There are many types of insurance; the main two that you will see in a personal injury case in Atlanta Georgia are health insurance and medical payments coverage. Medical payments coverage is a type of rider that you can get on your insurance policy that covers your payments in an event of an accident, even if it’s not your fault. So whenever you are involved in an accident, you should always contact your insurance adjuster or agent to find out if you have medley coverage. You can use that coverage for your immediate medical needs. Health insurance is also available in a personal injury case, and I always advise my clients to first look for medical pay. If you don’t have medical pay coverage, look to your health coverage policy because that is there for providing treatment for your injuries, and it’s a good thing to use if you’re in an accident. I always recommend to use your medical pay or your health insurance whenever you have an accident and there’s a personal injury case involved.